Statement of Faith
WE BELIEVE IN:
- THE HOLY SCRIPTURES as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- ONE GOD, eternally existent in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory.
- THE SALVATION of lost and sinful people through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- THE UNITY in the Spirit of all true believers, the Body of Christ. The local Church as the tangible expression of the Body of Christ, an organized body of believers in Christ who are voluntarily joined together for public worship and evangelism, teaching the Word, fellowship with the saints, observance of the ordinances, exercise in prayer, and who are commissioned with the responsibility to administer discipline.
- THE RESURRECTION of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of death.