What to expect when you arrive:
- You will be greeted by friendly faces that will be welcome you and be able answer any questions you may have.
- Children are always welcome to worship with their family in our worship service! Older children are dismissed during the service to follow their teachers down stairs for age appropriate learning from God’s Word, and a snack.
- If you need space for your little one to play, change a diaper, or feed, we have a nursery stocked with toys, books, and a change table. Our nursery is not staffed, but open at all times.
- Our service begins with some music to prepare your heart for worship, followed by a combination of contemporary music, hymns, and congregational prayer. Feel free to participate in worship by singing along as you get familiar with the songs.
- We will take a few minutes during the service to highlight upcoming events, receive an offering, and collect our guest information cards. These cards help us learn more about you and your family!
- We take time to listen to a practical teaching from the Bible to encourage you in your journey of faith. Feel free to take notes and, if you miss a week, you can find the sermons posted on our website.
We hope and trust you will have a great time worshiping with us, and that you will feel welcome!